By adding products to our online shop or paying for a 1 years website listing you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Payment is made to us and after 20 days we will transfer the money minus commission of 15%(unless stated otherwise by us) into your bank account or Paypal account. We hold the money for this time to allow customers to get a 7 day full refund after they have purchased the items if they require. This also allows time for you to send the item and receive it back if the customers requests a refund. If a refund is requested by the customer then please let us know ASAP.
1.1 If an item is returned the customer pays postage and insurance. You will not be eligible to recoup the delivery cost to the customer.
1.2 Commission is charged at 15% to help us support the continued growth of artistsincornwall.com and to cover the costs of advertising and fee’s charged by the payment processor. (PayPal)
2. All of your products must be sent in reasonable time (5 days or less) and be packaged securely and to a good standard. We recommend you get them insured to the appropriate value.
3. Postage and packaging costs should be included in the product price which you are responsible for. We recommend you get them weighed and priced before listing them or contact your preferred courier for details to prevent any extra costs. Average costs are around £15 to £20 for larger paintings and £2 to £6 for smaller craft items or prints.
4. If you are on holiday or not available you let us know ASAP.
5. You are responsible for all pricing, images and descriptions on your products and we can not be accounted for any errors you have sent us.
6. If you have sold any items offline and they are no longer available you should update us immediately.
One Page Website Listing
1. Artsistsincornwall.com cannot guarantee your page placement with major engines and has no control over directory listings or the amount of traffic your will receive. Although we make every effort to optimise you’re listing to give it the best possible start.
2. All text and images must be submitted by you and which you must hold the full copyrights to.
3. Once we have completed your listing you will have a chance to proof it and let us know of any amendments. Once you have proofed it and are happy , we will make it live. After this time we do not hold any responsibility for mistakes.
4. Small updates are free such as text changes or image changes, If you require further updates or anything extra added to your page the cost will be agreed in advance.
5. Your payment is for a 1 years listing on our website only. We will notify you 2 weeks in advance when your renewal is due at which time you can either cancel or renewal for another year.
6. The cost of the renewal will be the same amount you paid for the previous year unless otherwise stated to you in advance.